Re: Kate and the "class conflict" discussion

Subject: Re: Kate and the "class conflict" discussion
From: Katie Albers <KATALBE -at- NERVM -dot- NERDC -dot- UFL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1993 12:21:35 EDT

my understanding of the subject as seen in academia: It's published IF

1) There are covers around it
OR
2) It's been refereed and published
OR
3) It's been electronically published in a forum that considers itself a
"journal" whether referreed or not (recognizable by an editorial board).

Of course I've never seen the subject explicitly discussed, and I'd love to
hear what others think/know

Katie Albers