Gender and tech writing

Subject: Gender and tech writing
From: Randy Allen Harris <raha -at- WATARTS -dot- UWATERLOO -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1993 15:10:59 -0400

Thanks to the people who have commented on my query on
gender demographics and cooperation in technical communication.
My system is preventing me from any extensive responses, but
it will give me a line or two, which I want to direct to David
Hamilton's suggestion that gender doesn't matter to engineers:
he doesn't know the same engineers I know. --Randy Harris,
raha -at- watarts -dot- uwaterloo -dot- ca