Re: soft- & hardware for TW course

Subject: Re: soft- & hardware for TW course
From: Karla Saari Kitalong <kitalong -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1993 17:24:38 LCL

Having used Frame on Sun workstations (under both Sunview and Open windows),
on a Mac, and even under windows on a Dos 386 machine, I can say
unequivocally that it's the best for technical writing. May not be the best
if you're into design, but it's never let me down on any platform yet.

[Don't flame me if I've used "unequivocally" incorrectly. And "under" seems
a bit strange, too, but if you don't like it, I'd rather not know. :-) It's
week 9 of a 10 week quarter here, so be kind.]

Karla Kitalong
Michigan Technological University
kitalong -at- mtu -dot- edu