Re: Softwares

Subject: Re: Softwares
From: "Laurel Lynam, SPIE" <LAUREL -at- MOM -dot- SPIE -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1993 07:46:27 -0700

Okay, all right, I'm guilty......and, no, Mark, I am not Israeli....I believe
my grandmother traced most of my ancestors back to Ireland -- so maybe it's
the blarney in me that is to blame for the mangling of the language....I
get caught doing it all the time....but you can't call me boring, eh???

Anyway, I swear I will Never Ever use the phrase "one software" again....

okay??? (:-)

< Laurel Lynam Computer Support laurel -at- mom -dot- spie -dot- org >
< SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering; Bellingham, WA >
< Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty -- Anne Herbert >