STC BBS

Subject: STC BBS
From: Daniel John Brinegar <6545 -at- EF -dot- GC -dot- MARICOPA -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1993 11:30:10 -0700

In case y'all were still wondering.... I pulled this off our local
subforum...

Entry : 40 (130 words)
Author : Daniel John Brinegar (6545)
Category: ABOUT STC (1)
Subject : Employment BBS!!!
Written : 10/22/92.12:17pm

I was asked the other day about STC's National Electronic Bulletin Board

STC's BBS provides a job referral service 24 hours a day.

To access at 1200, 2400, 4800, or 9600 baud, set your Telecommunications
Application Software to:

* 8 data bits
* 1 stop bit
* NO parity

(The BBS is available at 300 baud if you call STC's National Office first
at (703) 522-4114. )

To logon this BBS, use the five-digit STC membership number from the upper
right hand corner of your newletter mailing label:

+------------------------------+
| 42xxx |
| Dan Brinegar |
| 5302 W. Vernon |
| Phoenix, Az 85035-1953 |
(Your number will be different, of course.)

The BBS number is (703) 522-3299.

Toll charges for this call are tax-deductable as job-hunting expenses.

| Dan BRINEGAR aka BENU |
| Research Droid Glendale Community College |
| 6545 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu Electronic Forum, Glendale, AZ |
| *Student Member, Society for Technical Communications |