Re: Too much already

Subject: Re: Too much already
From: "S.North" <north -at- HGL -dot- SIGNAAL -dot- NL>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1993 15:35:01 +0200

Please, please, don't condense. I agree that there is always a certain
amount of "noise" amidst all the traffic but who is going to judge what
is interesting to me? I also have USENET access and must see hundreds of
messages every day, but I discipline myself to skip things that are not
of immediate interest and (save to a) file everything that might be of
interest. It takes a bit of practise to get the "knack" but I regard it
as a (possibly extremely valuable) sort of literature search (and I also
read tens of magazines every week).

Simon JJ North Software Quality Group
north -at- hgl -dot- signaal -dot- nl Software R&D
Tel:074-483533 Hollandse Signaalapparaten BV