face-to-face in Dallas

Subject: face-to-face in Dallas
From: Janie Bergen <BERGEN -at- UNTVAX -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1993 10:10:38 -0500

Eric asked if anyone on the list would be interested in getting together
for a face-to-face meeting in Dallas at the convention. Yes, yes, yes. I
live just outside Dallas and plan to attend the conference (and also do
some job-hunting)--I'll be happy to help in any way possible.
Let me know. Dallas is a great place and it will be wonderful to meet
Let me know. Dallas is a great place and we are happy to have you all.
Our chapter, the Lone Star chapter, is large, active, and extremely
talented. I know you will enjoy your visit!

Janie Bergen at the University of North Texas