Re: face-to-face in Dallas

Subject: Re: face-to-face in Dallas
From: Janie Bergen <BERGEN -at- UNTVAX -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1993 10:45:00 -0500

>Eric and Janie,

>As one more Dallasite I am very interested in a
>get together during the Conference next week.

>We could meet for Breakfast or Lunch perhaps?

>See you at the Dallas Loews Anatole the 6th through
>the 9th.

>Chuck Banks
>NEC America, Inc.
>chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com

Ok, since we are down to the wire for coordinating this, I'm
going to try to arrange either a bulletin board or -- if that
is not possible -- leave messages with the message center for
"InterNet Writer Group" and we'll try to make contact that way.

I have no problems with posting my home phone number, but it
is long distance from Dallas.

Eric, are you listening? Will this work? I'll call the Loews by
Sunday.

Janie Bergen