Job needs

Subject: Job needs
From: ALEXANDER FRIEDLANDER <FRIEDLAC -at- DUVM -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1993 17:37:23 EDT

I am posting this on behalf of one of my recent graduates, Sandra Krezmien.
She has just completed her MS in Technical and Science Communication and will
be moving to the northwest Ohio/Southern Michigan area. She is looking for
freelance or full time work in this area, ideally in medical marketing or publi
c relations at a hospital/university hospital. Her emphasis is on developing
educational materials for patients and physicians. If anyone out there in her
geographic region can help, she would greatly appreciate it. She can be contac
ted at 4830 Wickford Green, Apt 16, Sylvania, Ohio 43560. phone 419 885-8028.
Or I can pass on any email responses to her. My e-address is
FRIEDLAC -at- DUVM -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU or FRIEDLAC -at- DUVM -dot- BITNET -dot-
Thanks for any help.

Sandy Friedlander, Director, Technical and Science Communication Programs
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA 19104