Re: STC's Electronic Bulletin Board

Subject: Re: STC's Electronic Bulletin Board
From: tom warren <TWARREN -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1993 20:02:46 CST

REF: S. Fouts' comment about not sending requests to the STC office
because they cannot handle the workload.
In conversation with Bill Stolgitis, it seems he thinks that the office
will be swamped with requests of all kinds that would require answers
via the NET. I have given him, the Board, and some of the office staff
Chapter 2 (modified) from Krol's THE WHOLE INTERNET USER'S GUIDE . .
.--it was posted on the NET some time ago. As I said in a previous
note, I would urge letters indicating interest--especially if you are an
STC member. Imagine access the the job list, internship list, and all
the other things.
So, I would urge the mail.
Tom Warren
twarren -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu
twarren -at- osuvm1 -dot- bitnet