Re: STC's Electronic Bulletin Board

Subject: Re: STC's Electronic Bulletin Board
From: Jacobs Chris <jacobs_chris -at- SMTPMAC -dot- ADS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1993 08:52:24 U

While I can certainly understand problems with understaffing, my letter in
support of internet connectivity is on its way to STC.
Perhaps a solution to the anticipated staffing problem for the STC office would
be for a member/PIC group to take responsibility for moderating (on behalf of
STC staff) whatever areas STC is concerned about question overload. Even this
may be unnecessary, because in my experience, these overload problems tend to
take care of themselves -- people help each other with answers rather than
relying on 'official' representatives to answer.
Chris