REAL Technical Writers

Subject: REAL Technical Writers
From: Greg Kushmerek <gkushmer -at- JADE -dot- TUFTS -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 10:08:28 EDT

> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 09:55:18 -0400

> While my colleagues
> and I tend to see the field of technical communication expanding into
> other areas beyond those traditionally linked to 'tech writing,' I'm
> not sure that everyone agrees. Any thoughts?

> Bill Karis

I would think (and hope) that a field such as "technical" writing
would evolve with new industries as they appear. After all, the
technology is changing all the time, and society creates new needs with
time.

--gk

Greg Kushmerek "They [Australians] don't spell 'beer'
Sr. Researcher/Development with four X's out of ignorance. . .And
Tufts University light beer is a creation of the Prince
Medford, MA of Darkness."
gkushmer -at- jade -dot- tufts -dot- edu -Morse, Thames Valley C.I.D.-