IBM

Subject: IBM
From: Greg Kushmerek <gkushmer -at- JADE -dot- TUFTS -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 13:08:32 EDT

Sorry for the bandwidth, but I noticed that this list gets
redistributed to the IBM news feed.

Is anyone from the OS/2 project reading this list? I have
some questions on the manual "Using the Operating System."

Thanks,

--gk

Greg Kushmerek "They [Australians] don't spell 'beer'
Sr. Researcher/Development with four X's out of ignorance. . .And
Tufts University light beer is a creation of the Prince
Medford, MA of Darkness."
gkushmer -at- jade -dot- tufts -dot- edu -Morse, Thames Valley C.I.D.-