Re: Windows Help-related utilities

Subject: Re: Windows Help-related utilities
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1993 12:34:47 PDT

Hi Art,

Thanks for responding! Calling the major vendors and asking
for free demo software is another step I should take (besides, I
like playing with demo software!).

Maybe you're right and we should've gone online with this. When I
post the summary, maybe I'll suggest that any further comments go
to the list. I admit, I too would just as soon read about technology as
whether we're real, professional, communicators/writers/??s, etc.!

Thanks again,

Faith