PageMaker

Subject: PageMaker
From: "Tamye Lyles, Technical Writer--Martin Marietta Services Inc., 301 794-9600 x151" <tjl743c -at- VX740 -dot- DNET -dot- NASA -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1993 10:11:53 -0400

From: VX740::TJL743C "Tamye Lyles, Technical Writer--Martin Marietta
Services Inc., (301) 794-9600 x151" 3-AUG-1993 10:05:06.54
To: EAST::"listserv -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu"
CC: TJL743C
Subj: PageMaker

Eric,
A friend of mine has had similar problems with support, customer service, etc.
In fact, he cancelled his support contract because of it. He is also thinking
of switching to another package. I, on the other hand, have had excellent
support. Is your package registered to you personally? I'm just curious if it
makes a
difference on the quality of support that one is given if the software is
registered to a company or an individual. I would be interested to know if/how
your
problem gets resolved.

Tamye Lyles