Re: Electronic newsletters

Subject: Re: Electronic newsletters
From: sanders_j -at- TBOSCH -dot- DNET -dot- GE -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1993 08:58:48 EDT

Hi All,

>Instead of posting a few articles and going through the painful
>process of determining which is best to put out, how bout compiling
>the newsletters' Table of Contents and posting that?
>A TOC would take less bandwidth, and people
>can be more selective in what they read.
>Greg Kushmerek

If this doesn't add a lot of extra work, I would appreciate having the abstract
to the articles as well (even just a general statement for regular articles).
I find that a lot of titles tend to be pretty misleading or sound really boring
when in fact the article is quite interesting.

I really like this idea of electronic distribution, and using Greg's method
of referring to the articles would make the process much less annoying.

Besides, this way we could build our own little reference databases full of
pertinent information. Tailor-made information!

-John Sanders-