Comment on terminology

Subject: Comment on terminology
From: Jacobs Chris <jacobs_chris -at- SMTPMAC -dot- ADS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1993 13:11:15 U

Subject of this posting was formerly "RE: Engineers as Writers", posting from
Pam

Really, we must find another way to make this distinction. (real vs not real
TWs) I found the reference highly offensive, but will assume that the offense
was not intended. I am thinking that there must be a way to make reference to
the different types of work that technical communicators do which does not
degrade a good portion of TC's practitioners...