Practical Conference on Communication

Subject: Practical Conference on Communication
From: Michele Berkes 615-576-2352 <BERKESM -at- A1 -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1993 11:05:00 EDT

Saul,
I've been trying to contact you directly, but I have had three messages
rejected by the Postmaster, so I'm going to try this way. Here goes!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ATTACHMENT * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Saul,
Thanks for including PCOC 17 in your list of local and regional conferences.
I'd like to make a couple of corrections/amplifications to your information.

o The name of the conference is the *Practical* Conference on Communication
(not Professional).
o My name is spelled with only one "l" (hence, Michele Berkes).
only one l here ^
o If you'd like to add this info, PCOC is sponsored by the East Tennessee
Chapter of STC.

Again, thanks for including us and thanks (in advance) for updating your
information regarding PCOC.

I hope you'll be able to attend!

Michele Berkes
Manager, 17th Annual PCOC