Re: regional conferences

Subject: Re: regional conferences
From: Michele Berkes 615-576-2352 <BERKESM -at- A1 -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1993 12:05:00 -0400

Thanks to Saul Carliner for mentioning the Practical Conference on
Communication (PCOC) sponsored by the East Tennessee chapter of STC. The
actual dates of the conference are November 3 through 5. The evening of the
3rd consists of pre-registration, social hour, etc. The actual conference will
be held on the 4th and 5th. There will also be a post-conference meeting of
the Consulting and Independent Contracting (CIC) Professional Interest
Committee (PIC) held on November 6. We're in the process of finalizing the
program for this year's PCOC, and it looks great! A preliminary program should
be ready by the end of this month. For more info before then, please feel free
to contact me. I'd love to hear from you!

Michele Berkes
Manager, 17th Annual PCOC
berkesm -at- a1 -dot- osti -dot- gov