Re: Justifying Internet Access

Subject: Re: Justifying Internet Access
From: Michael McClatchey <mmm -at- AISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1993 16:30:11 -0500

Susan Mitchell <susanm -at- NCD -dot- COM> wrote:

>If you have trouble with FrameMaker (for example) and
>your sysadmin is clueless, post to the Frame newsgroup and send a
>message to Frame at comments -at- frame -dot- sun -dot-

I've been using comments -at- frame -dot- com -dot- There isn't a "dot sun" extension for
email, is there?

8^)

Michael McClatchey mmm -at- aisinc -dot- com
Senior Technical Writer NeXTMail welcome
Applied Intelligent Systems, Inc. (opinions expressed are not necessarily
110 Parkland Plaza those of my employer)
313-995-2035 / FAX 313-995-2138
Ann Arbor, MI 48103