Information Mapping

Subject: Information Mapping
From: Michael Hacker <Michael_Hacker -at- QMGATE -dot- ARC -dot- NASA -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1993 17:11:03 -0800

Subject: Time:3:44 PM
OFFICE MEMO Information Mapping Date:8/17/93
Does anyone have experience with the Information Mapping Method? I'm looking
for objective opinions on this method for developing structured user
documentation. I've read promotional literature on Information Mapping and I've
seen documentation produced using this method; however, I'm looking for
additional input. (I'm relatively new to this news group, so accept my
apologies if this subject has already been debated.)