Re: STC Regional and Local Conferences

Subject: Re: STC Regional and Local Conferences
From: Steve Hollander <HOLLAND -at- IPFWCVAX -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1993 15:42:08 EST

The only STC chapter in Indiana is the Hoosier Chapter. All its officers and
activities are in Indianapolis--not very useful for me (in Fort Wayne).

Oddly, the annual STC Membership Directory doesn't list the chapters, so I can't
give you an address. But the national office could probably tell you whom to
contact.

Steve Hollander
holland -at- cvax -dot- ipfw -dot- indiana -dot- edu