Re: Recommended Applications

Subject: Re: Recommended Applications
From: SANDERS -at- TBOSCH -dot- DNET -dot- GE -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1993 10:42:00 EST

Hi All,

Someone wondered if anyone was keeping a tally of the on-going discussion
on the "best" application (per my post a few days ago). I *have* extracted all
the mail on the subject into a file, but for some reason VMS isn't being
very happy about letting me see it, so all I can do is gue- broadly
estimate the responses.

I've gotten, including direct personal messages, about 10 or so replies.
All but two were in support of FrameMaker. One vote for Interleaf, and
one for PageMaker. That's it so far.

Keep 'em rollin'.

Thanks again.

-John Sanders-