Re: Adobe Acrobat

Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat
From: "Kelly K. Hoffman" <hoffman -at- LOGICRAFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1993 10:16:40 -0500

Sarah Harris <STH -at- alpha -dot- sunquest -dot- com> writes:

>Our company also is considering Adobe Acrobat. Please post your comments
>to TECHWR-L.

I have some text files with info on Acrobat and Interleaf's WorldView (has
anybody used this?). They're somewhat long, so I'm a bit reluctant to post
them. Let me know if you want them, and I'll send 'em out via e-mail.

-- Kelly
Kelly K. Hoffman Logicraft "Reading the manual
Technical Writer 22 Cotton Road is admitting
hoffman -at- logicraft -dot- com Nashua, NH 03063 defeat."