Resumes

Subject: Resumes
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- MATIS -dot- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1993 16:17:23 IST

Most of the time, your objective may not fit the position you're applying for
exactly...

** On the other hand, some resumes come individualized hot off the word
processor, rather than through a print shop.

I work for a medium-sized CAE software company north of Tel Aviv,
and occasionally somebody sends me a resume with a line like:--

Objective: A job as a technical writer at a medium-size CAE software
company north of Tel Aviv.

When an objective fits the position that perfectly, you can imagine how
surprised and impressed (=sneer=) we are at the coincidence.

Mark L. Levinson, SEE Technologies, Box 544, Herzlia, Israel
mark -at- matis -dot- ingr -dot- com | voice +972-9-584684, ext. 230 | fax +972-9-543917