Re: History of technical writing

Subject: Re: History of technical writing
From: "Bob S.- Contractor" <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1993 16:28:20 PDT

You listed sexual behavior as one of the topics you were interested in.
Long ago, I found a book in my mother's attic entitled "Vivilore."
It was written to instruct brides of that time (copyright 1906) about sex.
Some of the instructions are really unbelievable. We have come a long way!

Sabu
robert1 -at- sabu