Re: IPCC (Looking for inexpensive lodging)

Subject: Re: IPCC (Looking for inexpensive lodging)
From: Robert Bononno <bononno -at- ACF2 -dot- NYU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1993 23:22:32 -0400

Philip,

There's the Adams Mark (I know because I'm staying there for the ATA
convention on Oct 6-9) and a Holiday Inn about a block away, which is a
bit less expensive. I think the ATA got a rate of about $93 at the Adams
Mark. I'm not sure about the Holiday Inn.

Philly has a visitor's bureau that will send you info about most of the
hotels in the city and vicinity.

Robert Bononno