Interleaf to Word? Impossible?

Subject: Interleaf to Word? Impossible?
From: lammintaus -at- TNE01 -dot- TELE -dot- NOKIA -dot- FI
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1993 07:39:11 EET

Anyone have a ready solution to this problem? We are currently using Word but
will change to Interleaf next year. What are we going to do with documents
that we are responsible for checking and printing but the 'real' updating of
the document is done by a person who uses Word? Is there any way we can convert
the file into Interleaf (easy) and then back to Word (not-quite-so-easy?)...
or am I just wasting my time pondering this. After all, conversions always
cause problems - big and small.

Art