Re: Grammar and Style Checkers

Subject: Re: Grammar and Style Checkers
From: Gene Barron <barron -at- PUBS02 -dot- SI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 12:30:00 EDT

Anatole
I agree with you. I have used Grammatik, and the later Grammatik 5. Both are
good grammer checkers, and Grammatik 5 can be imported into windows word
processors (MS word and Word Perfect). The only thing that confuses me is the
readability grade level. I find differences between Proof Positive, Co Author,
and Grammatik 5 using the same sample (all style settings similar).