Germans seeking internship

Subject: Germans seeking internship
From: "Eric J. Ray" <EJRAY -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1993 07:53:00 CST

I was asked to forward this message for someone with problems
posting to the list.
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu

German Student Seeking Technical Communication Internship

I am a German student looking for a paid six months (Feb. - Sep. 1994)
internship in technical writing, desktop publishing or any related job anywhere
in the US.
In summer 1993 I have passed my undergraduate degree at the Polytechnic of
Hannover.
I am familiar with Apple Macintosh and different programs like Word 5.5,
PageMaker 4.2, Freehand, HyperCard 2.1, Oracle. I have experience
programming in Pascal, knowledge of English and French.
I am primarily interested in software documentation but I am also interested in
working in any other environment.

Contact:
Kai Lessmann
Garkenburgstrasse 2
30519 Hannover
Germany
Phone: +49-511-861927
e-mail:ben -at- bid -dot- fh-hannover -dot- de