Right On!

Subject: Right On!
From: MSTSACX -at- GSUVM1 -dot- BITNET
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1993 10:42:05 EDT

Janie,

I think you're right on with your comments.

When you commented that most technical communicators are not in policy
making positions, you offer a plausible explanation for why the "isms" might
not hold much interest for some people on this list.

But I also applaud your positive attitude: each one of us can take
positive action on our own.

"
Saul Carliner Ph.D. Student
Instructional Technology Geo. State Univ.
Note new userid----> mstsacx -at- gsuvm1 -dot- gsu -dot- edu 404/892-3945