Re: FrameBuilder

Subject: Re: FrameBuilder
From: Shannon Ford <shannon -at- UNIFACE -dot- NL>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1993 14:15:46 +0100

OOPs!

An `informed source' told me that what I said about FrameBuilder is wrong...

FrameBuilder does not create SGML-embedded documents, but documents that are
encoded in something that is parallel to SGML. You have to write your own input
and output filters to get SGML encoding and viewing (and I guess this is
even limited).

So much for sales pitches.

Sorry for the misinformation!

Shannon Ford