Re: Recent sexism postings

Subject: Re: Recent sexism postings
From: MIke <ENMCPHER -at- ECUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1993 11:45:09 -0600

SUBSCRIBERS OF TECHWR-L:

BE ADVISED (I hate to put on my military hat in a civilian environment, but
I feel I must)

THE QUESTION I ASKED EARLIER ON IS NOT TO BE VIEWED AS RACIST!!!

To those of you who responded (both positive and negative) I thank you. I
did not mean to cause so much heartache, upset stomachs, headaches, nausea,
blemishes, acne, psorias, hemmorhoids, or any other negative and debilitating
symptoms with what I asked.

I felt it was a simple question made out of a man's curiousity and I expected
logical, ADULT responses. So before this gets out of hand (as some of the
many Nostradamuses on this net feel that it will) please refrain from
responding any further on this (no doubt) sensitive issue.

Again, I thank you. I now take my RANGER cap back off and put it to rest on
the shelf. So should it be with this.

_Mike