Defense contractors

Subject: Defense contractors
From: Michael Mcpherson <ENMCPHER -at- ECUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 12:28:11 EDT

Hi Everyone!

First of all, let me apologize for my last query on this net. If I have in
any way sparked an old thread, gave anyone heartburn, or caused anyone to want
to head for "Ch'e Mogadishu" to get away from what I deem an easy question, I
stand corrected.

I now have an easier question. Do any of you live near or work in the
Arlington, VA/Washington, DC area and if so do you know of any defense con-
tractors that might be hiring or looking for competent technical writers?

I am especially interested in the virtual reality/simulation systems
industry.

If anyone should ask why, I deal with the military on a part-time basis (I
am a commissioned officer in the National Guard) and I train on some of the
simulation systems that these defense contractors produce (especially systems
produced by Martin-Marietta, General Dynamics, and General Electric). My
ultimate goal is to either land a job with the Defense Intelligence Agency
or with General Dynamics Land Systems Division (they produce the M1, M1IP,
M1A1, and M1A2 Main Battle Tanks) as a technical writer.

Should anyone out there have any leads please contact me.

Thanks.

Mike McPherson
enmcpher -at- ecuvm1