Adobe Acrobat files

Subject: Adobe Acrobat files
From: Shannon Ford <shannon -at- UNIFACE -dot- NL>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1993 17:30:32 +0100

Last month Kelly Hoffman offered to email some large-ish files containing
information about Adobe Acrobat and Interleaf's WorldView.

I was a bit slow on the draw, and she had already deleted the files from her
system by the time I asked her for them.

Can anybody who got the files from Kelly send me a copy?

Thanks (hopefully) in advance,

Shannon Ford
fords -at- uniface -dot- nl