Re: Adobe Acrobat files

Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat files
From: Kelly Hoffman <kelly -at- NASHUA -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1993 12:59:32 EDT

> Can anybody who got the files from Kelly send me a copy?

If you don't hear from anyone, let me know and I'll retrieve 'em from
back-up. My world is somewhat disorganized right now (ok, it's a *lot*
disorganized), but I should be able to manage...

-- Kelly

Kelly Hoffman kelly -at- nashua -dot- hp -dot- com
Learning Products Engineer
Hewlett-Packard, Network Test Division "Reading the manual is
One Tara Blvd., Nashua, NH 03062 admitting defeat."