Zen and the Art of the Internet

Subject: Zen and the Art of the Internet
From: Steven Owens <uso01 -at- MAILHOST -dot- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 15:52:54 -0500

> "Zen and the Art of the Internet" is the one I've read. It's free,
> as far as I know. It was written by Brendan Kehoe, and I believe it's
> available through ftp.

It's not bad, but it still has a problem with being "too much."
The approach I was taking with my articles was to present readers with
assimilable chunks of information.

> I could dig up the real story if anyone's interested.

It was free. It's now published in book form, so they might have
stopped electronic distribution. Of course, odds are it's still out there
on the net. Use archie to look for it.

Steven J. Owens
uso01 -at- unidata -dot- com