Re: Technical writer/engineer nightmares

Subject: Re: Technical writer/engineer nightmares
From: Ad absurdum per aspera <jtchew -at- CSA3 -dot- LBL -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 16:09:00 PST

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a nightmare, but I was just
asked by one of our scientists whether I happened to have a
Mac-format picture of an armadillo.

(The explanation of why the accelerator and fusion research
division needs a picture of an armadillo is most marvelous
but is too marginal to be contained here.)

Cheers,
--Joe
"The only way to deal with bureaucrats is with stealth and sudden violence."
UN Secretary General Boutros-Ghali, quoted in the 10-15-93 New York Times