Re: my e-mail program

Subject: Re: my e-mail program
From: Patrick O'Connell <OCONNELL -at- DEV -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 18:49:00 PDT

I'm not currently working on Macs, but they had copy, cut and paste
functions LONG before any other OS (or OS pretender like MS Windows) did.
Might I suggest keeping a your signature in a straight text file you can
open with, say, TeachText, copy to the clipboard, then paste into your mail
program?

Patrick O'Connell
Technical Writer, Eicon Technology Corporation
2196 32nd Ave. Lachine, Quebec, Canada, H8T 3H7
Internet: patricko -at- eicon -dot- qc -dot- ca
Tel: (B) 514-631-2592 (H) 514-482-9279
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: my e-mail program
Date: Tuesday, October 26, 1993 6:21PM

Reply to: my e-mail program

We use QuickMail (Macintosh)

Bonni, you're not alone -- I have to type everything in as well (unless,
just
maybe, there's some savvy QuickMail user out there who knows something I
don't).

Tracey Showalter
tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com

--------------------------------------
Date: 10/26/93 17:08
Bonni wrote:
..
[deleted]
..
Bonni Graham
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com
President, SDSTC

P.S., while I seem to be luckiest in regard to automatically
replying singly or broadcast-ly(?) to messages (cc:Mail includes
options for such), almost everyone else seems to have it better
when it comes to automatic signatures (I have to type my entire
name, corporation, email address, etc. EVERY time, she cried
plaintively). What programs are people using to read their email?
I'm using ccMail 2.0 for Windows.