Stylebooks you create

Subject: Stylebooks you create
From: Paula Reynolds <PAULAR -at- HISPEED -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 11:23:11 EDT

Hi there,

I'm looking for information about your company's in-house stylebook.
Could you provide me with a brief of overview of what is contained in it?
How detailed is it (ie, memos will always have thus and such margins)?
I'm looking for any and all advice about how to create a stylebook from
scratch.

Please respond directly to me, as I'm not allowed access to the list.

Thanks again for your help.

Paula Reynolds
Hi-Speed Checkweigher
Ithaca, NY
paular -at- hispeed -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com