Re: est. hours

Subject: Re: est. hours
From: "Chuck Petch, Editor" <PETCH -at- GVG47 -dot- GVG -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 08:23:58 -0700

Kathy, I usually estimate 4-6 hours per page, based on historical evidence, for
everything from simple procedures to theory of operation. Time has shown those
numbers to be pretty accurate for our company.

Chuck Petch, | "Get your facts first, and then you can distort
Technical Editor | them as much as you please."
"Petch -at- gvg47 -dot- gvg -dot- tek -dot- com" | -Mark Twain