Re: ACM SigDoc Conference

Subject: Re: ACM SigDoc Conference
From: Kathleen Nosbisch <kat -at- NETWISE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1993 11:24:42 MDT

* Stuart Selber wrote:

> For those of you who were fortunate enough to attend the SigDoc
> conference this year: how about sharing one or two things you found
> interesting or learned there. I'm particularly interested in hearing
> about Jay Bolter's keynote. Hey Laura Praderio, why don't you start us
> off (since you were on the program committee :)

I attended SIGDOC this year, and would be happy to post a copy of the
notes I took (from the sessions I thought were relevant to my work)
and that I had to present to my department here at Netwise upon my return
(if there's interest).

kat

Kathleen Nosbisch Netwise, Inc.
Technical Writer 2477 55th Street
kat -at- netwise -dot- com Boulder, Colorado 80301