Re: Platform Compatibility for WordPerfect

Subject: Re: Platform Compatibility for WordPerfect
From: Jacobs Chris <jacobs_chris -at- SMTPMAC -dot- ADS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1993 10:44:08 U

Tamye (and anyone else interested),
In your Mac version of WP (2.1.x, I am assuming), there should be a readme
file that is all about conversions. Generally, the programs are highly
compatible. I use them all the time. There are, however, some differences in
the progams (nothing major). If you do much heavy formatting, you'll need to
read the conversions file to avoid any special-item disappearances. Send me a
private e-mail if you want me to send the readme.
Chris
jacobs_chris -at- smtpmac -dot- ads -dot- com