Re: letterheads & envelopes

Subject: Re: letterheads & envelopes
From: Christy Yoder <yodercb3 -at- EXPERT -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1993 21:18:27 EST

Laila,

I tend to agree with the other lady who responded to your posting.
Consistency throughout helps your letterhead and envelope to look
clean. Also, having the logo on the envelope carries a professional
stigma with it. One thing to keep in mind is that you have to have a
clean and professional logo to make the letterhead and the envelope
look professional too!

Christy Yoder