Re: Best Programs to Unlearn

Subject: Re: Best Programs to Unlearn
From: "Chet W. Cady" <cady -at- OCLC -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1993 11:57:21 -0500

Carl Gotlieb asked if anyone used WordStar in a work environment.

No, but I use it at home on an 8-bit CP/M machine with a
daisy-wheel printer. The computer has all of 64K of memory.
A friend once remarked, "There are Nintendos with more memory
than that!"

Fortunately, I keep more up to date at work.

Chet Cady
cady -at- oclc -dot- org