"Old" Software - contacts

Subject: "Old" Software - contacts
From: Dave Venzke <dven -at- CLEO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1993 12:05:00 EST

Here are three sources I have purchased "old" and "ancient" software
from in the past. Note: These distributors sell almost entirely for
the DOS and/or Macintosh operating systems (and mostly DOS at that).

Surplus Software International, Inc.
489 North 8th Street
Hood River, Oregon 97031
800.753.7877 (voice)
503.386.1375 (voice)
503.386.4227 (fax)
Products: software and hardware for DOS and Macintosh

DAMARK
7101 Winnetka Ave.
P.O. Box 29900
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55429-0900
800.729.9000 (voice)
612.535.8880 (voice)
612.531.0281 (fax)
Products: Electronics, computers, computers peripherals and software.

DAK Industries, Inc.
8200 Remmet Ave.
Canoga Park, California 91304
800.325.0800 (voice)
818.888.2837 (fax)
Products: Electronics and computers, occasionally some software.

As I come across others I will post additional information...

Dave Venzke | All opinions expressed here are solely my
CLEO Communications | own. Any resemblance to opinions held by
3796 Plaza Drive | my employer is purely coincidental.
Ann Arbor MI 48108 |
(313) 662-2002, ext. 132 | Address: dven -at- cleo -dot- com