Re: Append

Subject: Re: Append
From: "HELEN E. HODGSON" <H-HODGSO -at- WHITEWATER -dot- WCSLC -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1993 20:05:00 MDT

does anyone have recommendations for a good writing program
or technical writing program? I guess for graduate study as
I have a B.A.

| Alexandra N. Bernstein ! ABERNSTE -at- UA1VM -dot- UA -dot- EDU |
| Simulation & Gaming ! Tuscaloosa, AL 35401, USA |
| 308-C Cedar Crest Apts. ! tel 205-752-0690 |
| (Insert something clever here) |
Westminster College of Salt Lake City has a new Master of Professional
Communication degree. It's a practical program for working professionals, so
classes are offered at night and on weekends. Many of the courses are
designed for those interested in developing writing skills in a number of
specialty areas. Contact Bev Levy in the Admissions Office for more
information.

Helen Hodgson
Westminster College of Salt Lake City
Communication Department
1840 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84105
H-Hodgso -at- Whitewater -dot- wcslc -dot- edu