good grad programs in tech comm

Subject: good grad programs in tech comm
From: Stephen Bernhardt <sbernhar -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1993 08:41:16 -0700

On Mon, 29 Nov 1993, Alexandra Bernstein wrote:

> does anyone have recommendations for a good writing program
> or technical writing program? I guess for graduate study as
> I have a B.A.

Sure, Alexandra. I would only advertise when asked, but I think we have
pretty fine programs here at MA and Phd levels. We have a congenial,
accopmpished faculty, great students, good machine resources, and the best
climate you can imagine, assuming you like sunshine.

If you'd like more information, message me.

Stephen A. Bernhardt