Re: good grad programs in tech comm

Subject: Re: good grad programs in tech comm
From: Brad Mehlenbacher <brad_m -at- UNITY -dot- NCSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1993 14:34:52 -0500

> On Mon, 29 Nov 1993, Alexandra Bernstein wrote:

> does anyone have recommendations for a good writing program
> or technical writing program? I guess for graduate study as
> I have a B.A.

Alexandra-->I'll second Steve's offer to converse off the list about our
MS in Technical Communication. We don't have a PhD program, but we do
have sunshine and a bunch of good folks to work with (AND we're 10
minutes away from what Fortune Magazine's calling America's Number One
Place to do Business in 1993--Research Triangle Park).

Cheers, Brad.