If you thought things got bad here

Subject: If you thought things got bad here
From: Gregory=Kushmerek%AcctgMed%FIN -at- HUMRES-SERVER -dot- NET -dot- TUFTS -dot- EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 08:38:00 EST

This arrived in my mailbox this morning. With all the debate on spelling
and grammar on this list, I just couldn't let it go by without sharing it.

I've deleted the name "to protect the innocent" (although I know
this guy and I'll rib him about it tonight ;-). I'm not making any
kind of statement here -- I thought that those of you who car about
writing standards might feel just a little bit better about the standards
already present on TECHWR-L.

--gk
----------------------
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 93 15:56:31 EST

Subject: Cape Cod Brew House

Hi All,

While on the Cape last weekend I stopped in at the Cape Cod Brew House in
Hyannis.

This looks like it used to previously be a resteraunt. Large enough,
main dinning room in the front, a back dinning room and a smaller one
off to one side (could be used for private parties) and then the bar.
There were two fire places, with fires not less.

The bar had lots of new wood, and one of the fire places. I was there
on Sunday afternoon and it was quite.

The brewery as far as was visable consisted of an enclosed brewing space
and an open, but fenced off from the bar, space with three grundies.

The brewing space was walled in with windows all around so it could be
seen from all sides.

The brewery it's self is no where near operation. It mainly consists
of the mash tun and copper sitting on a tiled floor. The kettles were
shinny new and the grundies dented old. There were just sitting
there in the space and are not installed. Begging to come home with me.

[two paragraphs deleted]

Cheers,

XXX